Victoria's Timeless Treasures

A cozy little shoppe located in the village of Robesonia, Pennsylvania filled to the brim with Country Home Decor & Needful Things!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to own my own gift shoppe! In 2002, the opportunity finally presented itself & I have NEVER looked back! I'm having the time of my life. I believe the old adage that rings true for me... "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I LOVE MY JOB....I LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY! I enjoy meeting new people & helping my clients find the perfect gift or decorating accessory for their home! I hope you enjoy coming into my shoppe as much as I enjoy having you! As always, "Enter as strangers.... leave as friends!"

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring Blossom Splendor Open House

"Spring Blossom Splendor" Open House
Celebrate the Seasons! Step inside our door and you will see & sense all the wonderful signs of spring! The Easter Bunny has been hopping by our shoppe weekly dropping off baskets full of wonderful surprises for you, me and our families!

March 12 & 13, 2010
Friday 10 'til 6, Saturday 10 'til 4

Shoppe Closed Tuesday thru Thursday to prepare for the open house!

Don't forget to come prepared to find one of our special "Golden Eggs" in our ADULT only egg hunt! You may be the winner of a special prize or discount!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat community[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to build an income online.

10:24 AM, March 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home