Victoria's Timeless Treasures

A cozy little shoppe located in the village of Robesonia, Pennsylvania filled to the brim with Country Home Decor & Needful Things!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Robesonia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to own my own gift shoppe! In 2002, the opportunity finally presented itself & I have NEVER looked back! I'm having the time of my life. I believe the old adage that rings true for me... "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life" I LOVE MY JOB....I LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERYDAY! I enjoy meeting new people & helping my clients find the perfect gift or decorating accessory for their home! I hope you enjoy coming into my shoppe as much as I enjoy having you! As always, "Enter as strangers.... leave as friends!"

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring into the Village


"The sun is shinning", "the air is warm", "the flowers are blooming"....it's time to head on out to Randler's Village for our "Spring into the Village" days!


Friday, April 23 10 'til 6 (Sidewalk Sale Only)


Saturday, April 24 10 'til 4

Sidewalk Sale ~ Pig Roast ~ Ice Cream ~ Entertainment ~ Fun


6 Comments:

Blogger karina pitaloka said...

Bio Energizer Card alat kesehatan yang multi fungsi
parfum yang mengandung pheromone
pheromone murah
pheromone perfume
pheromone empowers
parfum pheromone terbaik
jual pheromone asli
fungsi pheromone

6:58 AM, July 19, 2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors factory
michael kors factory
michael kors outlet online store 49.00 outlet
Michael Kors Flagship Store
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Michael Kors Shop
Michael Kors Rings
Michael Kors Purses,Michael Kors Wallet,Cheap Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Backpack
Michael Kors Crossbody
michael kors
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet stores
2015 michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
michael kors outlet online
Michael Kors Wallet
michael kors sale
michael kors purses
michael kors purses
michael kors tote
michael kors bags
macys michael kors
michael kors uk

9:02 PM, January 01, 2016  
Blogger ирина каменская said...

Yesterday I came to see my sister sitting on this site<a href="https://bgaoc.com/gambling<best gambling</a> I was very surprised when she began to withdraw money when I started and I became interested. She showed me that yes how am I now sitting together on this site

6:06 AM, December 25, 2018  
Blogger ирина каменская said...

Yesterday I came to see my sister sitting on this site<a href="https://bgaoc.com/gambling>best gambling</a> I was very surprised when she began to withdraw money when I started and I became interested. She showed me that yes how am I now sitting together on this site

6:06 AM, December 25, 2018  
Blogger ирина каменская said...

Yesterday I came to see my sister sitting on this site <a href="https://bgaoc.com/gambling>best gambling</a> I was very surprised when she began to withdraw money when I started and I became interested. She showed me that yes how am I now sitting together on this site

6:07 AM, December 25, 2018  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bape shoes
kobe shoes
supreme
jordan travis scott
supreme hoodie
fear of god
bape
retro jordans
jordan 13
birkin bag

1:05 AM, October 17, 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home